1. parts fall off in order to improve the efficiency of CNC blanking and the utilization of plate, it is required that a number of parts are located at one time. In the process of processing, some parts fall off from the plate, which is the part falling off. If the parts are shedding, they will stop processing and reduce production efficiency. Therefore, the problem of shedding of parts in NC punching process has seriously affected the work efficiency and processing safety. The parts fall off mainly by the lack of micro connection when processing, and the parts are broken by the vibration and impact in the processing, and the parts fall off from the plate. Therefore, setting up the size of the micro connection during the processing will reduce the problem of the falling off of the plates. For the aluminum sheet with a thickness of 0.1~1.0mm, the thickness of the sheet is small, the thickness of the sheet is large, the quantity of the toughness plate is small, the volume of the brittle plate is large, the amount of the spare parts is small, and the quantity of the plate is large. For the aluminum plate with a thickness less than 2mm, the micro connection is 0.25mm, and the other plate is 0.3mm; for the aluminum plate with a thickness greater than 2mm, the micro connection is 0.30mm, and the other plate is 0.35mm.
2. the rebound of scrap rebound is that in the process of NC punching sheet metal, the punching scrap is rebounded to the processing plate. The punching waste material rebounded to the sheet metal to increase the thickness of the sheet partially, resulting in the increase of tool wear and the quality of the processing.
1) the material below 0.6mm thickness is easy to deform, and the processing area is subject to mold.
2) the material with moderate hardness and toughness has better blanking performance; too high hardness will make the blanking force larger and have a bad influence on the punch and precision; the hardness is too low to make the blanking deformation serious and the precision is greatly limited.
3) the high plasticity of the material is beneficial to the forming process, but it is not suitable for feeding and continuous blanking. It is not suitable for punching and cutting edge. Proper ductile cutting is beneficial, it can inhibit the degree of deformation in punching, and the resilience is too high, but it affects the precision.
4) when stamping ordinary low carbon steel plate, the diameter and width of the die must be larger than the thickness of the material. For example, the mold of the die can not wash 1.5mm. The die of stamping aluminum alloy plate and copper alloy plate can be smaller, but the die for stamping of stainless steel and high carbon steel plate needs to be bigger, otherwise the die can be broken and damaged easily.
5) the stainless steel plate is generally not suitable for several blanking. Of course, the stainless steel plate with a thickness of 0.8mm~2.5mm can be processed with a number of sheet metal sheet metal, but the wear and tear of the die is large and the rate of processing is much higher than that of the ordinary steel plate.