(1) the cost of raw materials. It usually refers to the net material cost of sheet metal for sheet metal parts, the maximum length and width * thickness x density based on the part drawing, material cost = material weight and material price.
(2) the cost of hardware accessories. It refers to the purchase cost of accessories, such as locks, hinges, handles, nameplates, rivets or fasteners.
(3) the cost of processing. The cost required for the process of a product. The processing cost is usually made up of the depreciation amortization, the labor cost and the necessary auxiliary materials for the equipment used in each station.
Material: cutting machine, CNC punch press, laser cutting, plasma, special mold press, and so on, the depreciation and amortization cost of these equipment, processing quality and precision, production efficiency are different.
(2) forming: bending machine, winding machine, riveting or welding equipment, bending knife number, weld number, welding requirements, welder skills, etc., carry out depreciation amortization, time cost and auxiliary consumables of sub item calculation equipment.
Surface treatment: plating, oxidation, drawing, polishing, spraying, screen printing and so on.
(4) packing cost: the purchase cost of packing materials required according to the mode of transportation and packaging requirements.
Transportation cost: the transport cost for each delivery lot is calculated to the cost of each product.
Management expenses: expenses incurred for organizing and managing production and business activities.
Profit is a strong support for enterprises to survive, develop steadily and serve customers better.
标签:   钣金加工 钣金加工价格 钣金加工费用