In sheet metal processing, in order to ensure that the small and equal diameter thin-walled copper tubes are welded and long, the outer diameter of the circular pipe keeps the original size, the surface is smooth, no leakage, and it can bear a lot of work pressure, and the "diagonal butt brazing" joint is generally adopted.
The main process is to adopt this kind of welding.
(1) silver solder 303, silver 45% and copper 30%. The brazing agent is 30% zinc chloride and 70% distilled water.
(2) before welding, use the file to slit the ends of the two copper tubes into a slope, use the fine gauze to polish them carefully, and blow off the copper scraps with the wind.
(3) a neutral flame is used to heat the copper tube first, and the brazing agent is applied to continue to be heated and the flux is melted, which indicates that the temperature is enough, and this is to rub the silver solder on the brazing surface. Because there is a small gap between the ends of the two copper tubes, the filler metal penetrated into the butt surface under capillary action. In order to obtain surface flatness, it can be heated by external flame and cooled to form a solid brazing joint.
(4) after welding, remove the welding slag from the joint and repair it with abrasive cloth, so that the outer diameter of the joint is equal to the outside diameter of the tube.
(5) after brazing with zinc chloride brazing flux, it should be washed immediately.
标签:   钣金加工 钣金 加工