How can the maximum extent of damage be reduced in sheet metal processing?
Hello, everyone. I am a little editor of sheet metal processing. Next, I will talk with you about how to reduce the extent of damage from sheet metal processing.
1. the type, specification and function of the hardware fittings should be in line with the national standards and relevant regulations, and match with the selected plastic steel doors and windows.
2. installation of hardware application of fastening screws, its interior must be lined with metal, the thickness of the liner is greater than 2 times the spacing of fasteners.
3. hardware stamping parts should be regularly maintained after installation to prevent rust and erosion.
4. door and window lock handles should be assembled after window frames are put into the frame. The position should be accurate, and the switch should be flexible.
5. double sliding pulley should be set for doors and windows with a width of more than one meter or double windows.
6. sliding bracing hinges are made of stainless steel.
7. in the use of the process should be prudent and light open.
标签:   钣金加工 加工 钣金