钣金加工浅析当重新审视新的钣金加工工艺：激光切割－折弯－焊接/铆焊时，由于激光切割的高柔性、高精度，三维设计技术的成熟与普及，用户可从新的设计、新的流程中获益，从而达到降低成本、缩短工期的要求。因此新的钣金工艺是从设计开始的：设计 激光切割 折弯 焊接/铆焊。下面通过几个事例来说明新工艺的特点。
Sheet metal processing describes the conventional sheet metal processing technology: shear punching bending welding process or flame plasma cutting bending welding process. In the face of many varieties, small batch, customized, high quality, short delivery time orders, it shows obvious lack of adjustment. Laser cutting technology, as an alternative technology of shear and impact, has the characteristics of flexibility and flexibility. At the same time, most people also think its cost is high. It is often used in the manufacture of special-shaped (or complex) workpieces and samples (single or small batch). But when small batch manufacturing is becoming more and more popular, the demand for laser cutting is also increasing.
When the new sheet metal processing technology is re examined: laser cutting, bending, welding / riveting welding, because of the high flexibility and precision of laser cutting and the maturity and popularization of the 3D design technology, the user can benefit from the new design and new process, so as to reduce the cost and shorten the requirement of the time limit. Therefore, the new sheet metal process starts with design: laser cutting, bending, welding, and riveting. The following examples illustrate the characteristics of the new process.
1) under traditional technology, the workpiece consists of several parts. Now, a cutting and bending is done. The purpose of reducing process, shortening construction period and reducing cost is achieved.
2) under traditional technology, special fixture is set up for welding. Now, similar to woodworking tenon technology is used in parts, positioning accuracy, time saving, welding fixture is simple, product deformation is small. The purpose of shortening the construction period, reducing the cost and improving the quality is achieved.
3) multiple bending technology has been popularized in the domestic box manufacturing industry. The advantage is to save the traditional reinforcement. It has its unique design and process. The aim is to achieve high product quality and low manufacturing cost. In the actual process, it is necessary to cooperate with spot welding.
4) make use of the characteristics of laser slit and high accuracy, one cut (with micro connection) and four bending to finish four workpiece. It breaks through the design thought under the traditional technology, and achieves the purpose of shortening the construction period and reducing the cost.
5) since the tenon structure is used, the whole process can be completed after the workpiece is bent and matched with the spot welding process. The workpiece has small deformation and no need for shaping and polishing before spraying.
Due to the characteristics of the new process, advanced sheet metal equipment software support and design, laser cutting technology, bending technology. It supports two dimensional parts design, pipe parts design, bending workpiece design (only supporting 100 hundred bending machine), three-dimensional graphics development. The NC program is transmitted to the designated machine through the standard computer network.
标签:   钣金加工 激光切割加工 加工 钣金