Every industry has its professional terms, and the sheet metal processing industry is no exception. There are 25 of the following.
(1) press riveting: the process of pressing the rivet nut, rivet screw or pressing rivet nut tightly on the workpiece by press or hydraulic press.
(2) riveting: the first step is to bore the workpiece first, then press the rivet nut firmly on the workpiece with a punch or hydraulic press.
(3) drawing mother: refers to the adoption of a similar riveting process. The process of connecting the rivet nut (POP) and other connectors firmly to the workpiece by means of a pull gun.
(4) riveting: the process of drawing two or more than two pieces of work together with a rivet gun as a tool.
(5) riveting: the process of connecting two or more workpiece face to face with rivets. If the riveting head is riveted, it is necessary to bore the workpiece first.
(6) cut angle: refers to the process of using the mould to remove the workpiece angle on the punch or hydraulic press.
(7) bending: the process of forming a workpiece from a bending machine.
(8) forming: refers to the process of using a mold on a common punch or other equipment to deform the workpiece.
(9) shear material: refers to the material through the shearing machine to obtain rectangular workpiece process.
(10) blanking: refers to the process of workpiece cutting through LASER or CNC punching.
(11) blanking: refers to the process of obtaining the shape of the product on a common punch or other equipment by using a mold.
(12) punching: refers to the process of machining the workpiece by ordinary punches and dies.
(13) punching convex hull: the process of forming the convex shape of the workpiece in a punch or hydraulic press mold.
(14) tearing and tearing: also known as "Chong Qiao", refers to the process of forming a bridge like shape in a punch or hydraulic press mold.
(15) draw holes: also called "flanging", which refers to the process of forming circular holes on the workpiece by using dies on ordinary punching machines or other equipment. Process.
(16) tapping: refers to the process of machining internal threads on sheet metal.
(17) leveling: refers to the unevenness of the sheet metal before and after processing, and the process of leveling the workpiece with other equipment.
(18) back teeth: refers to the process of repairing second teeth in advance.
(19) drilling: the process of drilling holes in a drill or milling machine by using a drill bit.
(20) chamfering: the process of machining the sharp corners of the workpiece with mould, file and grinding machine.
(21) printing: refers to the process of stamping words, symbols or other imprints on the workpiece by means of mould.
(22) sunk hole: the process of machining taper holes on the workpiece to match the connectors of countersunk head screws.
(23) beat flat: refers to the process of transition to a smooth workpiece with a certain shape.
(24) punching mesh: punching holes in a common punch or CNC punch.
(25) reaming: the process of machining small holes on the workpiece with a drill or milling cutter.
标签:   钣金加工 加工 钣金