The characteristics of the new process of numerical control sheet metal
1) the workpieces in the traditional process are made up of several parts, but now the new process is achieved through one cutting and bending, which reduces a lot of unnecessary processes, makes the cycle shorter, and reduces the cost.
2) numerical control sheet metal traditional technology in order to weld the configuration of the need to use a special fixture, for the present new process is to use the similar carpenter mortise process, so not only from the positioning is more accurate, and very save time, the product will not appear serious deformation, also can reduce the cycle to reduce the same At the same time, the quality has also increased.
3) numerical control sheet metal new process and multiple bending process, so that there is a unique process in the design and process, so that the quality of the product will also be improved, and the cost will be reduced, but in the real process, it is necessary to cooperate with the spot welding.
4) at the same time, with the advantage of laser, high precision and fine slit can achieve the completion of four parts by one cutting and four bending.
5) because of the perfect combination of the whole process (tenon structure + workpiece bending + spot welding process), the deformation of the workpiece is very small, and it is not necessary for plastic and grinding work before spraying.
In the numerical control sheet metal process, the material can be divided into the way of punching, counting, cutting, laser cutting, and wind cutting, because the processing technology is different when the processing method is different in the material, and the way of sheet metal blind talk is mainly for the number and laser cutting. In the numerical control sheet metal process, the number of blanking is the main use of CNC punching machine for processing, and the thickness of the thickness of the plate used should be cold rolling plate, hot rolled plate less than or 3 millimeters of winter rain, the aluminum plate should be less than or equal to 4 mm, and stainless steel should be less than or equal to 2 millimeters. Laser cutting is a laser cutting process and the thickness of the plate thickness processing range is, the cold rolling plate and hot rolled plate are less than 20 millimeters and less than 10 millimeters. The advantage of laser cutting is that the thickness of the plate is large and the shape speed of the cutting workpiece is faster, and the machining is also very flexible. It is impossible to manufacture mesh parts by using this method because the cost of processing is too high.