The materials used in sheet metal processing are cold rolled plate (SPCC), hot rolled plate (SHCC), galvanized sheet (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum sheet (6061, 6063, hard aluminum, etc.), aluminum profiles, stainless steel (mirror, drawing surface, fog surface), according to the different products, the selection of materials is different, generally needed. Consider the use and cost of the product. Sheet metal equipment is basically CNC punch press, bending machine, shear plate machine, planer machine, laser cutting machine, such equipment, if the role of the device you see the name of the equipment should know the use, the price of the gap between domestic and foreign great, the specific price can go to consult again, laser cutting machine is not less, there is this The equipment is well controlled for the quality of your product.
1. stainless steel; it is mainly used without any surface treatment and high cost.
2. aluminum profile, complex section material, used in various inserts. The surface is treated with the same aluminum plate.
3. cold rolled plate SPCC, mainly used in electroplating and baking parts, low cost, easy to shape, material thickness less than 3.2mm.
4. copper; mainly used for conductive parts, the surface treatment is nickel plated, chrome plated, or not processed, and the cost is high.
5. hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T or more 3.0mm, is also used electroplating, baking paint parts, low cost, but difficult to shape, mainly using flat parts.
6. galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolysis plate is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly used for surface treatment and high cost. P material is used for spraying parts.
7. aluminum plate; generally used surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plated, nickel plated.
According to the difference of sheet metal structure, the process flow can be different, but the total does not exceed the following points.
1. Blanking: there are various ways of cutting materials, mainly in the following ways.
Scissors: it is a simple material for cutting the strip by cutting the cutting bed. It is mainly prepared for the molding of die blanking. The cost is low and the precision is less than 0.2.
(2). Punching machine: it is a kind of shape material that can be blanked out by one or more steps on the plate. The advantage is that it takes short time, high efficiency, high precision and low cost, and it is suitable for mass production, but it is necessary to design a mold.
(3).NC numerical control blanking, NC is the first to write numerical control process program, using programming software, the drawing of the expansion map is written into the NC number drawing machine tool can be identified, so that the program according to these programs one step on the flat plate blanking plate, low cost, precision in 0.15.
(4). Laser cutting is used to cut the structure of the flat plate on a large plate by laser cutting. It needs to write a laser program like the NC material. It can lower the complex shape of the flat plate, and the cost is high and the precision is in the 0.1..
标签:   钣金加工 钣金 加工