What are the applications and functions of sheet metal processing?
What are the applications and functions of sheet metal processing? Now from the small editor to say to you: sheet metal parts are thin metal parts, that is, can be processed by stamping, bending, stretching and other means, a general definition is the same thickness in the process of the thickness of the parts. Correspondingly, casting parts, forging parts, machined parts and so on. Sheet metal processing is called sheet metal processing. For example, making use of plate to make chimneys, iron buckets, oil tank oil pot, ventilation pipe, big head of elbow, round place, funnel shape and so on. The main working procedure is shearing, bending and buckle edge, bending forming, welding, riveting and so on. It needs certain geometric knowledge. The processing steps of the processing parts of the sheet metal workshop are: product pre test, product processing trial production and product batch production. In the process of trial production, it is necessary to communicate with customers in time, get the corresponding evaluation, and then do batch production.
Sheet metal processing is a pivotal technology for sheet metal technicians. Sheet metal processing is also an important process for sheet metal forming. Sheet metal processing includes traditional cutting and blanking, blanking and bending forming and process parameters. It also includes various cold stamping die structure and process parameters, various equipment working principles and manipulation methods, and also includes new stamping technology and new technology. The processing of part metal sheet is called sheet metal processing. Laser drilling technology is the earliest practical laser technology in laser material processing technology. Laser punching in sheet metal workshop is usually used as pulse laser with high energy density and short time. It can be used to process small holes of 1 m. It is especially suitable for processing small holes with a certain angle and thin material. It is also suitable for small holes and small holes on parts with high hardness or more brittle and soft materials. According to the different functions of products, the selection of materials is different, generally considering the use and cost of products.1．热轧板SHCC，材料T≥3.0mm ,也是用电镀,烤漆件，成本低，但难成型，主要用平板件。
1. hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T or more 3.0mm, is also used electroplating, baking paint parts, low cost, but difficult to shape, mainly using flat parts.
2. aluminum plate; generally used surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plated, nickel plated.
3. cold rolled plate SPCC, mainly used in electroplating and baking parts, low cost, easy to shape, material thickness less than 3.2mm.
4. aluminum profile, complex section material, used in various inserts. The surface is treated with the same aluminum plate.
5. galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolysis plate is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly used for surface treatment and high cost. P material is used for spraying parts.
6. copper; mainly used for conductive parts, the surface treatment is nickel plated, chrome plated, or not processed, and the cost is high.
标签:   钣金加工 钣金 加工