The selection of sheet metal processing materials should be determined according to the mechanical properties and cost of products. Reasonable selection and proper use of materials is a very important job. When selecting sheet metal processing materials, 6 points should be considered:
(1) the surface of the material should be smooth, smooth, no lamination, no damage, no rust spots and no oxygen coating.
(2) according to the different working conditions of the workpiece and the different uses of the workpiece, select the materials needed. In addition, the quality and aesthetic requirements of materials should be taken into consideration when selecting materials.
(3) the selection of material should be based on the processing and force condition of the workpiece, and the relationship between strength and toughness should be dealt with. Only in this way can the workpiece have enough toughness and reliable strength to reduce fracture damage and improve the rate of finished product and service life.
(4) in the process of deformation and hardening of the workpiece, the hardness of the material increases, the plastic deformation ability is weakened and brittle fracture occurs easily during the process of deformation and deformation of the workpiece. In the process of cold work hardening, the materials which tend to be small tend to retain their original plasticity and brittle fracture.
(5) under the premise of meeting the requirements of application, we should give priority to the selection of cheap ferrous metals. At the same time, we should also consider the state production and supply situation and choose according to local conditions. The varieties of materials should be concentrated as little as possible, so that they can be easily purchased and managed. The specifications of the plate should be convenient for discharging and improve the utilization rate of materials.
标签:   钣金加工 钣金加工厂家 钣金