According to the difference of sheet metal structure, the process flow can be different, but the total does not exceed the following points.
1. Blanking: there are various ways of cutting materials, mainly in the following ways.
Scissors: it is a simple material for cutting the strip by cutting the cutting bed. It is mainly prepared for the molding of die blanking. The cost is low and the precision is less than 0.2.
(2). Punching machine: it is a kind of shape material that can be blanked out by one or more steps on the plate. The advantage is that it takes short time, high efficiency, high precision and low cost, and it is suitable for mass production, but it is necessary to design a mold.
(3).NC numerical control blanking, NC is the first to write the numerical control process program, using the programming software, the drawing of the expansion map is written into the NC number drawing machine tool can be identified, so that the program according to these programs one step on the plate blanking the flat plate, but its structure is under the tool structure, the cost is low, the precision is 0. 15.
(4). Laser cutting is used to cut the structure of the flat plate on a large plate by laser cutting. It needs to write a laser program like the NC material. It can lower the complex shape of the flat plate, and the cost is high and the precision is in the 0.1..
Sawing machine: mainly use lower aluminum profile, square tube, picture tube, round bar material and so on, with low cost and low precision.
1. fitter: sinking, tapping, reaming, drilling
The hole sinking angle is usually 120 degrees, which is used for pulling rivets, 90 degrees for countersunk screws, and for British bottom holes.
2. flanging: also called hole and hole, that is to draw a slightly larger hole on a smaller base hole, and then tapping, mainly using sheet metal processing with thin plate thickness, increasing its strength and number of threads to avoid sliding teeth, generally used for thin plate thickness, and the shallow flanging of the hole Zhou Zhengchang, the thickness is basically unchanged, allowing thickness to be thick. When the degree of 30-40% is thinner, the height of 40-60% higher than the normal flanging height can be obtained. The maximum flanging height can be obtained when it is thinned by 50%. When the thickness of the plate is larger, the thickness of the plate, such as 2, 2.5, etc., can be tapped directly.
3. punching machine: using die forming process, the general punching machine has punching, cutting angle, blanking, punching bulge (Bump), punching and tearing, drawing holes, forming and other processing methods. Its processing needs corresponding die to complete operation, such as punching die, punch die, tearing die, drawing die, molding mould, etc. Pay attention to the position and direction.
4. pressure rivet: pressure riveting on the company, the main pressure riveting nuts, screws, loose and so on, it is through the hydraulic pressure riveting machine or punch to complete the operation, it is riveted to sheet metal parts, there is also rising riveting way, need to pay attention to the direction.
5. bending; bending is to turn the flat parts of 2D into 3D parts. Its processing requires a folding bed and a corresponding bending die. It also has a certain bending order. The principle is that the next knife does not interfere with the first fold, resulting in a back break of interference.
L the number of bending bars is 6 times the thickness of the T=3.0mm thickness, such as T=1.0, V=6.0F=1.8, T=1.2, V=8, F=2.2, T=1.5, V=10, F=2.7, T=2.0, F=2.7, and so on.
L classification of folding machines, straight knives and scimitar (80 C, 30 C)
When the L aluminum plate is bent, there is a crack. The lower die groove can be added to increase the width of the upper die R (annealing can avoid cracks).
L points for attention when bending: I. surface, thickness, quantity, and bending direction.
Bending angle; IV bending size; VI appearance, chrome plating materials are not allowed to crease.
The relationship between bending and pressure riveting process, under the general condition of the first pressure riveting after bending, but there will be interference after the pressure riveting of the material will be first folded back pressure, and some need to bend - pressure riveting and then bending and other processes.
6. welding: definition of welding: the distance between atoms and molecules of the welded material is formed from the distance of Jing Da lattice.
Classification: a fusion welding: argon arc welding, CO2 welding, gas welding, manual welding.
B pressure welding: spot welding, butt welding and collision welding
C brazing: Electric chromium welding and copper wire
Welding method: aCO2 gas shielded welding
B argon arc welding
C point welding, etc.
D robot welding
The selection of welding methods is based on the actual requirements and materials. Generally speaking, CO2 gas shielded welding is used for iron plate welding; argon arc welding is used for stainless steel, aluminum plate welding and robot welding. It can save time, improve work efficiency and welding quality, and reduce work strength.
(3) welding symbols: Delta welding, I welding, V welding, single side V welding (V) with blunt side V welding (V), spot welding (O), plug welding or groove welding (V), edge welding (chi), single side V welding (V) with blunt side, dull U type welding, blunt J welding, bottom seal welding, and welding
Arrowhead line and joint
Welding loss and prevention measures
Spot welding: insufficient strength, bump, welding area.
CO2 welding: high productivity, low energy consumption, low cost and strong rust resistance.
Argon arc welding: shallow, slow, low speed, low efficiency, high production cost, with tungsten defects, but with good welding quality, it can weld non-ferrous metal, such as aluminum, copper and magnesium.
Reasons for welding deformation: insufficient preparation before welding, and need to increase fixture.
Bad improvement process of welding tool
Poor welding sequence
Welding deformation effect positive method:
1. flame effect positive method
2. vibration method
3. hammering method
4. artificial aging method
标签:  钣金金工车间 钣金加工厂家