Attention to the surface treatment of sheet metal processing
Sheet metal processing surface treatment on the product surface decoration and protection are recognized by many industries. In sheet metal processing industry, surface treatment methods usually include electroplating, spraying and other surface treatments.
1, electroplating is divided into: galvanizing (color zinc, white zinc, blue zinc, black zinc), nickel plating, chrome plating and so on; mainly on the surface of the material to form a protective layer, play the role of protection and decoration;
2, spray paint spray paint and spray powder two kinds, is the material after the pretreatment, spray gun, gas spray coating on the surface of sheet metal workpiece, coating on the surface of the workpiece to form a coating. After drying, the protective effect;
3. Other ways of surface treatment: anodizing, chromate, wire drawing, sandblasting, oxidation, etc.
Matters needing attention!
1. all electrochemical treatment should be carried out under the condition of parts, because the chemical solution in the treatment process will be trapped in the gaps of the components and cause corrosion.
2. spot welding parts can be treated chemically, but they can not be treated by electrochemical treatment (including electroplating and anodizing).
3. aluminum alloy castings can not be treated by sulfuric acid anodization.
4. thin and long tube shaped (its length more than 2 times diameter) is generally unsuitable for electrochemical treatment because there will be no diaphragm on its inner surface; (special measures can be taken to meet the requirements).
5. the inner surface of the inner surface will not be fully covered with the deep groove or fine hole (which generally refers to the depth of 2 times the diameter or the opening width, but the fine process can not be subjected to this limit).
6. it is best to make phosphating before spraying steel parts, so as to increase the adhesion of the coating.
7. to improve the corrosion resistance of steel parts with bright nickel, copper or nickel plating is used.
8. zinc based alloy is usually used as protective coating for electroplating. To improve adhesion of coating, copper or nickel should be pre plated.
9. because most organic gases have a corrosive effect on zinc, it should be carefully chosen in the design of sheet metal processing to contact or assemble the organic materials in the same airtight body.
10. for electroplating (oxidation) parts with riveting requirements, the process must be galvanized (or oxidized) and then riveted.
标签:   钣金加工 钣金加工厂家