因此新的钣金工艺是从设计开始的：设计 激光切割 折弯 焊接/铆焊。下面通过几个事例来说明新工艺的特点。
从而达到产品质量高，制造成本低的目的。在实际工艺下，还需配合点焊。当重新审视新的钣金工艺：激光切割 折弯 焊接/铆焊时，由于激光切割的高柔性、高精度，三维设计技术的成熟与普及，用户可从新的设计、新的流程中获益。从而达到降低成本、缩短工期的要求。
How to check the pass of sheet metal processing products?
In the process of sheet metal processing, there are many important places to ask, our workers need to strictly control the quality, and should pay attention to the above safety in the process of production, so that the products processed by the sheet metal parts can be better done!
Sheet metal processing quality inspection:
1 all sheet metal parts must conform to the requirements of drawing and process.
2 after the mold is finished, check the tail parts together with the drawing requirements. The general mold of the switchgear is not brought to the warehouse with the tail.
Precautions for safe production of sheet metal processing:
2 wear the prescribed labor insurance products.
3 in the process of operation, the spirit should be concentrated.
1 operate strictly according to the operating rules and set the equipment.
7 mold is not fastened, clearance is not adjusted, do not start the machine.
6 after the power is cut off, the slide is free to fall and the punching machine is not allowed to be used when working.
8 easy to deform bending parts, surface easy to scratch parts should be orderly discharged packing, not stacking.
9 non metal parts should be cleaned up before processing, so as not to stain the workpiece.
5 in the process of bending, before taking out the parts in the mold, second parts, blanking and punching holes should be clearly dropped on the edge of the die. Otherwise, the parts are not allowed to continue to flush.
4 in the process of operation, the hand is strictly forbidden to be reached between the upper and lower modes. Before the protection measures are taken, it is possible to avoid continuous hair, and it is necessary to use tweezers or other special tools when processing small pieces.
The traditional sheet metal technology is shearing, punching, bending, welding or flame plasma cutting - bending - welding process. In the face of many varieties, small batch, customized, high quality, short delivery time orders, it shows obvious lack of adjustment. Laser cutting technology, as an alternative technology of shear and impact, has the characteristics of flexibility and flexibility. At the same time, most people also think its cost is high. It is often used in the manufacture of special-shaped (or complex) workpieces and samples (single or small batch). But when small batch manufacturing is becoming more and more popular, the demand for laser cutting is also increasing.
Therefore, the new sheet metal process starts with design: laser cutting, bending, welding, and riveting. The following examples illustrate the characteristics of the new process.
5) since the tenon structure is used, the whole process can be completed after the workpiece is bent and matched with the spot welding process. The workpiece has small deformation and no need for shaping and polishing before spraying.
1) under traditional technology, the workpiece consists of several parts. Now, a cutting and bending is done. The purpose of reducing process, shortening construction period and reducing cost is achieved.
4) make use of the characteristics of laser slit and high accuracy, one cut (with micro connection) and four bending to finish four workpiece. It breaks through the design thought under the traditional technology, and achieves the purpose of shortening the construction period and reducing the cost.
2) under traditional technology, special fixture is set up for welding. Now, similar to woodworking tenon technology is used in parts, positioning accuracy, time saving, welding fixture is simple, product deformation is small. The purpose of shortening the construction period, reducing the cost and improving the quality is achieved.
3) multiple bending technology has been popularized in the domestic box manufacturing industry. The advantage is to save the traditional reinforcement. It has its unique design and process.
The aim is to achieve high product quality and low manufacturing cost. In the actual process, it is necessary to cooperate with spot welding. When the new sheet metal process is re examined: laser cutting and bending welding / riveting welding, because of the high flexibility and precision of laser cutting and the maturity and popularization of the 3D design technology, the users can benefit from the new design and new process. So as to reduce the cost and shorten the construction period.
标签:   钣金加工 钣金加工厂家 热风炉