钣金件就是薄板五金件，也就是数控冲床对外加工可以通过冲压，弯曲，拉伸等手段来加工的零件，一个大体的定义就是在加工过程中厚度不变的零件。相对应的是铸造件，锻压件，机械加工零件等。 金属板材加工就叫钣金加工。具体譬如利用板材制作烟囱、铁桶、油箱油壶、通风管道、弯头大小头、天圆地方、漏斗形等，主要工序是剪切、折弯扣边、弯曲成型、焊接、铆接等，需要一定几何知识。钣金件就是薄板五金件,也就是可以通过冲压,弯曲,拉伸等手段来加工的零件,一个大体的定义就是在加工过程中厚度不变的零件. 相对应的是铸造件,锻压件,机械加工零件等,比如说汽车的外面的铁壳就是钣金件,不锈钢做的一些橱具也是钣金件。
Sheet metal parts are sheet metal parts, that is, CNC punching machine can be processed by stamping, bending, drawing and other means. A general definition is the parts with constant thickness during the process. Correspondingly, casting parts, forging parts, machined parts and so on. Sheet metal processing is called sheet metal processing. For example, making use of plate to make chimneys, iron buckets, oil tank oil pot, ventilation pipe, big head of elbow, round place, funnel shape and so on. The main working procedure is cutting, bending and buckle edge, bending forming, welding, riveting and so on. It needs certain geometric knowledge. Sheet metal parts are sheet metal parts, that is, parts that can be processed by means of stamping, bending, and stretching. A general definition is the parts of the same thickness in the process. The relative is the casting parts, the forging parts, the machined parts, etc., for example, the iron shell outside the car is the sheet metal parts, and some cupboards made of stainless steel. It is also a sheet metal piece.
The hardware processing plant thinks that the most important three steps in sheet metal processing are cutting, punching, cutting and folding.
The features of high quality sheet metal parts:
1. the flatness of the shoddy sheet metal parts needs to be adjusted to a greater degree
2. there is only 0.3mm gap between the first grade sheet metal parts and the original vehicle.
3. the hole position of poor quality sheet metal parts can not be aligned, and need to be re drilled.
4. high quality sheet metal parts need to be manufactured by machine. Their solder joints and trimming are smooth without rough edges.
5. high quality sheet metal parts are very particular about baking process. They require uniform weight, strong adhesion and good waterproof and oxidation resistance.
Process and material of sheet metal processing
1. stainless steel; it is mainly used without any surface treatment and high cost.
2. cold rolled plate SPCC, mainly used in electroplating and baking parts, low cost, easy to shape, material thickness less than 3.2mm.
3. aluminum profile, complex section material, used in various inserts. The surface is treated with the same aluminum plate.
4. copper; mainly used for conductive parts, the surface treatment is nickel plated, chrome plated, or not processed, and the cost is high.
5. hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T or more 3.0mm, is also used electroplating, baking paint parts, low cost, but difficult to shape, mainly using flat parts.
6. galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolysis plate is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly used for surface treatment and high cost. P material is used for spraying parts.
7. aluminum plate; generally used surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plated, nickel plated.
How are the high quality sheet metal parts processed?
The word sheet metal processing is sometimes made of gold, which is derived from the English platemetal. Generally, some metal sheets are made by hand or die punching to produce plastic deformation, forming the desired shape and size, and further forming more complex parts by welding or a small amount of mechanical processing, such as the common use in the family. The chimney, the iron stove, and the automobile shell are all pieces of sheet metal. Sheet metal processing is called sheet metal processing. For example, making use of plate to make chimneys, iron buckets, oil tank oil pot, ventilation pipe, big head of elbow, Tianyuan place, funnel shape and so on. The main working procedure is cutting, bending and buckle edge, bending forming, welding, riveting and so on. It needs certain geometric knowledge.
标签:   钣金加工 钣金加工厂家